• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fun times to be had at Burger n Bun

BurnieB78

For those of you who were unable to make it, the Wicked Stangs took over another spot. There were great numbers to show at this weeks meet. Beef n Bun was a great place to meet. Though there was a slight sense of false advertisement and missed promises due to the lack of over watch available on the cars and slightly limited parking, we still rose above and had a great time. Many jokes accompanied by joyful laughter. Great pick Eathan (IgottaV8). I am sure Burger n Bun will see a repeat showing some time in the near future from the Wicked Stangs.
Here are some pictures taken. The rest can be viewed on my photobucket page (link supplied below)

IMG_4037.jpg

IMG_4038.jpg

IMG_4041.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4048.jpg

IMG_4049.jpg

Additional pictures:
http://s767.photobucket.com/albums/xx320/BurnieB78/WickedStangs at Burner n Bun/

northerncountry

yeah thanks for suggesting this place. I wasn't expecting 15 cars to show up, and it was good to see Orange 395 again even if it was for a short time. So Where's next weeks meet going to be? Lets make it something Good!