• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hello

JB2010

Hello, my name is Josh I'm stationed in San Diego CA. My first car ever bought was a 96 v-6, hey I was 18 all I could afford, then bought an 01 Cobra, stock except for the air filter and up graded stereo system. I have sold both and looking to get a 2010 Shelby GT 500. Which brings me to a question for anyone, I'm looking at a 2010 Shelby GT500 whipple charged its about 350 miles from me and was wondering if there is anyone who could either recommend a good mechanic to look at it for me so I don't have to drive up there, or anyone that is willing to look at the car and give an honest opinion of the car and if its worth it, it's in Fresno, thanks for the help.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Josh, welcome to WickedStangs. Hope to see you out at our events. We have our monthly meeting next Wednesday. Check our event section calendar for what we have coming up. We have our big event next Saturday, March 8th at Baron Dragstrip, Mustangs vs The World. Come on out and hangout. We will be doing BBQ.

We have a few members out in the Central Valley Chapter. I suggest you message Joe (Superstang21), he's the President out there and Shane (Renegade). Maybe they may be able to help you out up there. You can also post a message on our Wickedstangs Facebook page too. This way you can get to those members who are on Facebook too.