• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How you upload pictures to WS Forum

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Click on the Thread your going to post at.
upload.JPG

Next on the right hand, There is a blue box that says POST NEW THREAD.
upload2.JPG

Once you click on POST NEW THREAD you will get a screen like below.
upload3.JPG

Right in the Center before you post is UPLOAD A FILE once you click on that a file box will open like below.. Select the image you want to upload.
upload4.JPG

Once you select the file you want to upload it will place it in the attached files, like the image below. It will also give you two options Thumbnail or Full Image.
upload5.JPG

Below is the Thumbnail and Full Image Remeber you can click on Ctrl and upload more that one image at a time.
american%20flag%20background.gif

american%20flag%20background.gif

If you are having issues please post any errors you are receiving..

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
So, you don't know me but you are already talking smack to me before even meeting me? That's a nice way to present yourself.

chaz he isnt talking about you, he is talking about the title of this thread... Who ever see the title, it shows there users name not just yours...:)

example: username changes to whoever read this... Here is how you upload pictures to WS Forum..

GhostRider

chaz he isnt talking about you, he is talking about the title of this thread... Who ever see the title, it shows there users name not just yours...:)

example: username changes to whoever read this... Here is how you upload pictures to WS Forum..

LMFAO! Emilio, you gotta be careful with that script man! First you confused half the guys on the forum with that last post you used it on, now it's going to start causing fights! LOL!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
LMFAO! Emilio, you gotta be careful with that script man! First you confused half the guys on the forum with that last post you used it on, now it's going to start casuing fights! LOL!

:BigGrin: yes, I have to be careful OMG's this is to funny... Sorry everyone:)

Chaz Spaulding

Chazstang
I had a hard time believing he wasn't throwing that Charger crap at me. But maybe it's just a coincidence. I hope that's not his usual Avatar and picture. I try not to talk football with people who hate my teams, but when someone goes out of their way to let me know that they think I'm an enemy, I sometimes rise to the occasion.

My girlfriend thinks Obama's a good guy. That's the ultimate challenge to having to keep my mouth shut.

By the way, I had already tried most of those suggestions on the picture uploading. I fooled (an appropriate term for me computer skills) around some more and got to where the system told me I have too much info on each picture. I really have no idea how to knock down the pixels to a smaller bunch of info. As I said, I'm piss poor with this stuff and have been "just getting by" enough to do some things.

I'm used to just dragging the picture on to the area where it needs to go and that has worked on other sites for me. I'll keep trying.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I had a hard time believing he wasn't throwing that Charger crap at me. But maybe it's just a coincidence. I hope that's not his usual Avatar and picture. I try not to talk football with people who hate my teams, but when someone goes out of their way to let me know that they think I'm an enemy, I sometimes rise to the occasion.

My girlfriend thinks Obama's a good guy. That's the ultimate challenge to having to keep my mouth shut.

By the way, I had already tried most of those suggestions on the picture uploading. I fooled (an appropriate term for me computer skills) around some more and got to where the system told me I have too much info on each picture. I really have no idea how to knock down the pixels to a smaller bunch of info. As I said, I'm piss poor with this stuff and have been "just getting by" enough to do some things.

I'm used to just dragging the picture on to the area where it needs to go and that has worked on other sites for me. I'll keep trying.
Can you email me the picture.. gmntmare@cox.net, is it the name of the picture?

Example: mustang.jpg and not 1badarsemustanginthemakingpictue1.jpg ?

Chaz Spaulding

Chazstang
Can you email me the picture.. gmntmare@cox.net, is it the name of the picture?

Example: mustang.jpg and not 1badarsemustanginthemakingpictue1.jpg ?

I actually went and made a separate file on my computer (the first time I've ever done that purposely) and was going to try and upload the sucker. I was trying to get it on my album. When I went to "create an album", There was no choice of "loading a file" The pictures I've tried to drag all had the .jpg code under them. I've never gotten too cute with this stuff to label any pictures separately . So there must a difference in posting this stuff on a forum and putting it on your album, which is what I've been trying to do. It seemed earlier today that I was given the option on the album section to upload a file. Since I had not created a file at that time, I was lost. I've a few pictures on the file waiting to be loaded somewhere when the time comes.

Is there any way I can ever "drag" pictures on to any of these choices?

I plan on taking some pictures of the things I want to sell and putting them on the site..

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Emilio, you need to know off the title stuff. It will start causing problems. Its not funny anymore.
When I saw the title I was going WTF? I know how to post pictures.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Emilio, you need to know off the title stuff. It will start causing problems. Its not funny anymore.
When I saw the title I was going WTF? I know how to post pictures.
it got your attention right? I have 10+ emails from members not knowing how to post and that is pissing them off about the site and leaving. Please help me moderate... Helping would be nice.. I will take it off now but, please see the big picture...

0ne_sik_notch

E maybe put a link to this thread in the help bar below the banner or do a WS Q&A next to the help
this was first posted up after i posted new pics so i thought it was pointed tward me lol and i wasnt trying to sound like an ass lol