• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Installing AJE K-member kit 11-10-12

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
On sat November 10th I will be at Miramar base hobby shop installing my AJE k-member kit. If anyone wants to come out and help Todd and I it would be appreciated. We will need all the help we can get since it will be a very big job. Thanks guys

Ford1288

Donator
Todd, think we could knock out all these caster cambers the same day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Todd, think we could knock out all these caster cambers the same day?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think we can knock them all out in one day in my driveway. I have six jack stangs and two jacks too make it all happen.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
This Saturday is the big day that I get my k member installed. We need all the help we can get so if u can and want to see how its done join us at the hobby shop this Saturday.

2K7GTCS

I'll be there for sure. I might want to do this to mine someday, and want to see how it goes.
Are we meeting up for burrito's at Palominos at 8:00 AM?

Palominos Mexican Food
9272 Miramar Rd
San Diego, CA 92126

northerncountry

Well guys it was a good time at the shop again. we got the Kmember out in record time and Jared's new AJE tubular kmember and A-arms are under the car, no scale was on station but the estimate is at least 50lbs of sprung weight gone. Thanks to Todd, Dave, Kip and Jared of course for helping out.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Thank you John, your wrenching got us out to a fast start. How did your installs go??

northerncountry

just got my rear swaybar in thats all, wouldn't have had enough time to adjust the watts link and I got the duty blues tomorrow. so I will install the lowercontrol arms, front sway bar and short throw at home on monday.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Thanks to todd, dave, john and kip for making everything possible today. Now my car has a complete suspension from the front to rear of the car. I'm going to weigh all the parts I took off tomorrow. All the parts we installed Today weighed a total of 68 pounds. Thanks all

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
So I just weighed all the old parts and they came to a total of 118#, new parts weighed 68# and it was a difference of 50#'s. that's a pretty good chunk of weight off the front of the car.