• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Larger Than Life Car Show ***PICS***

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICS

Red

Larger Than Life Car Show ***MORE PICS***

It started as a cold morning at 7:00 am at Bennigans parking lot. Some people forgot to set their clocks forward, we wont mention who they were, so we waited till everyone arrived. We all detailed our cars to get ready for the show. We had I think 12 WS stangs there. Vince showed up from DG Customs and a guy with a beautiful fire orange stang that used to be in StangPed. Seems like everyone who bought raffle tickets won something. I even won a little something.

I won a trophy
DSC03580.jpg

DSC03574.jpg

DSC03576.jpg

DSC03578.jpg

This was the Fire Orange Stang. Very Nice
DSC03528.jpg

More Pics----> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Larger Then Life Car Show/?albumview=slideshow

northerncountry

Thanks to every one that showed up for the show and the cause!! if you weren't there the unoffical tally of money made it was clos to 15,000 DOLLARS!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Great time and excellent representation by Wickedstangs!

Congrats Red, on winning another trophy. Way to represent. But I think you are not going to be allow to be in the next show, so someone else can have a chance. And I personally think the judge put the wrong number down, I think he meant to write mine down. J/K , LMAO!!!!

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Always a great time with this bunch! We had the highest number of cars from any single club at this event. Way to represent!