• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Main Street America People's Choice Car Show

Red

What a great sunny day in San Diego. Not too hot and not too cold. It was a great day for a car show down by the bay. Too bad WS didn't when anything, but Jay a fellow mustanger got first place in our class.

Jay
DSC04975.jpg

DSC04973.jpg

DSC04991.jpg

DSC04996.jpg

DSC04998.jpg

DSC05007.jpg

DSC05006.jpg

And the rest of the pics-----> http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/...et America Peoples Choice Car Show/?start=all

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yes, it was a wonderful day. The weather can't be better. We got acknowledge by the show's host...sought of....."Wild Stangs" LMAO!!!.

Red, those are nice pictures. I had to hijack a few of those for my own. Thanks.

StarAngel

Those are very nice pics!! And I would like to send a Big THANK YOU to Eric and Donna for coming out and supporting us.

It has been great getting to know you two and looking forward to all the events and chances for us to hang out even more!!!

JarHead

Great pics RED...... All of you were right, it was a great day of beautiful cars and great people. It was great hanging with all of you today..... can't wait till next time.

Maverick

Red your photos are the best ever man!! Like Danny, I have to get copies for myself, thanks a Million!!!!

You got to love a car club that friends in that club come out and support you and others without having entered their own car, Donna and Eric, ... you guys rock and thanks so much for coming out to the show!

Mrs. ears

Uggggg sorry I didn't make it. Had a very rough night with the family. Wasn't able to get to sleep I was in some massive pain. Had to pop pills before I finally dosed off at 330 AM. LMAO!!! Wish I could have been there looked like you guys had an amazing time. Red very nice pics sir!!