• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Military Family BBQ Pics.

Red

We did a potluck BBQ lunch for a military family to give them gifts to help them through Christmas. Here at the pics of the day.

IMG_7878_zpse5557f9d.jpg

IMG_7814_zpsf0cb3338.jpg

IMG_7820_zps20e97f70.jpg

IMG_7832_zps2f07078d.jpg

IMG_7810_zps361c87be.jpg

IMG_7855_zpsfe0454c5.jpg

And the rest---- http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww289/darksly44/Military Family Surprise/?start=all

ladygaga2

Ur very welcome and yes I have ur back Mr. Prez. But I must not be given all the credit. For without my WS fam this wouldnt have been at all possible. I give all the credit to everyone that helped and supported this event along with all the other events that helped make this possible. Yesterday was a blast I must say. There was a lot of entertainment for sure lmao. Wow, poor Daves car, smh!!!! I dont know if the guy trying to parallel park his fusion or my daughter coming home dressed like an idiot was the worse, but wow what a crazy day. Yes Im still pissed at my kid. But the guy trying to park his fusion behind Daves car was scarey as heck. We did give the poor guy a ration of shit on parking. He said we made him nervous, lmao and smh. We made him nervous??? He made us nervous when he put his car on the sidewalk and then launched it forward almost hitting Daves car. Then my daughter rolls up and jumps out all dressed like she forgot who her mother was. Was not a pretty scene at all. So over all, had a great time. Gwenie thanks for making the ADULT drinks. That kept me calm throughout the day for sure. Well, time to give my baby girl some much needed attention. This chirping business of hers needs to stop. I keep telling her I will fix her but damn it she doesnt listen either. I do need some rest but my car has other plans. So off to the hobby shop to fix the housing for the oil filter. Hopefully she will feel better about herself and stop acting like a fool. By the way, the guys who bought the girls the Bratz dolls, caught the girls playing with them. The loved their gifts. Many props to u guys for helping out. This was an awesome event and I cant wait til next year. Mad love and respect to my WS Fam. Wishing everyone a great and blessed Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. MUAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Hey Donna, if u want a quick fix for your belt squeaking, just get a big piece of sidewalk chalk and while its running just let the smooth side of the belt run over it and it will stop :D