• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy Mine is sold, now help ME find a new Wicked Stang!

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Alright fellas, so I'm meeting Renegade on sunday to sell my 95 GT. now i need a new mustang to take its place!

problem is that i've been searching craigslist, and i've only found a few hatch/coupes that are auto for a decent price. it seems like people think their stock 5.0 is worth its weight in gold. (can't blame them i guess, i couldn't put a price on my hatch)

but anyway, i need you alls help. I want something to drive every day. may be mildly modded, just nothing crazy (it needs to pass smog) should NOT be a pile of $h** either.

basically, a decent looking, good running, auto hatch or coupe. looking for something no more then about 3200. Thanks fellas

Ford1288

Donator
I am on Craigslist 24/7, ill keep an eye out. You willing to go to LA?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Yessir. I have one in LA I'm going to go look at probably Sunday when I drop mine off. But I'd like to find a couple sooner so I can look at them and make up my mind. Anything in SD, IE, Orange County or LA

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Haha it's nice but I want a daily driver. And I would never buy someone else's build. I take so much more pride in my car when it's a product of my frustrating nights in the garage :p

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
ybave4e2.jpg

Made a deal on this today. Going to pik it up Sunday afternoon :D

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
3k. Its not perfect but it has fresh paint, rebuilt tranny has about 1500 miles on it with a shift kit and 2400 stall torque converter. top end was rebuilt about 500 miles before that, new brass freeze plugs, resurfaced heads, new valve train, new A/C lines w/ r134. interior is pretty decent just a tear in the driver seat. has dumped flowmasters but aside from that, k&n air filter and the tranny everything is stock.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
He is giving me the pipes for the flowmasters and another set of chrome pony rims to go with it. overall pretty good buy. Nevermind the floorboard its not trashed it was just dirty when i went to look at it.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Lol yea that was me. I'm just sick of the traffic every day. I still have a stick, just not to drive home in :p

Ford1288

Donator
Looks like a hard to find body kit on there. Hope she runs good fit you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
It looks a little funny right now because of the cutouts in the rear bumper. It has dumps so there's no pipes. But he's giving them to me so ill have them put in