• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Round Up and TMS Drive in Show

Mirage

Donator
So our Sea-Tac chapter went to the Belleuve Mustang Round up Car Show last weekend, we had a pretty good time. We set up a canopy and our WS banner, met lots of really cool people. At the grubbin food, handed out our club brochures to recruit new members. I got a picture with Molly Saleen and a couple of us got autographed posters from her as well. I took 2nd place in the 05-2013 V6 Class, Peoples Choice Show.
I was very suprised when I won. lol Then we headed out to The Mustangs Shops Drive-In Annual Car show last night. Mrs Mirage and Kritter and Aaron got to Dyno their cars for the first time since buying them. We met more cool people, recruited members ate more grubbin food and I took home a 2nd place Trophy for Most Ambitious Project. I have had 2 great weeks!

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
it was fun! for me was having my beast finally dyno'd. i got to learn more about it. I'm still in shock! Its a monster lol.. sounded good too when they had it up high in the rpms.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
it was fun! for me was having my beast finally dyno'd. i got to learn more about it. I'm still in shock! Its a monster lol.. sounded good too when they had it up high in the rpms.
So is it going to make it to the track? You and kassy would have a good run.

Mirage

Donator
Mrs Mirages GT had 304 HP, Kassys GT had 274 HP and Aaron had 397 HP with his GT500.