• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Roundup

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
So a few of us from the sea tac chapter are meeting up and going to the mustang roundup this sunday 7-21-13 . If you want to join us for the drive up there the more the merrier just let me know.. i believe we will be meeting at costco around 7 in fed way..

TooMuchBoost

Me and the Skagit/Island crew will be coming down, projected to be on the 5 NLT 630. Are you guys also going to Mustangs on the Waterfront on the 28th in Port Orchards? It's also another huge show as well.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
the 28th is actually a race day for me so i wont be going to that.. we should meet up before you get to bcc and all roll in together if we can find a spot that isnt to out of the way for any of us or we can just see you when we get there ill have 2 tents set up so bring your chairs and such and join us..
Me and the Skagit/Island crew will be coming down, projected to be on the 5 NLT 630. Are you guys also going to Mustangs on the Waterfront on the 28th in Port Orchards? It's also another huge show as well.

TooMuchBoost

I'm not too familiar with that area so you'd have to place a meeting location. Hopefully they will let us park together, they sometimes split everyone up in their designated classes but if so we'll just move the cars back over into that section we were in back in the 2011 roundup.