• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangs at The Queen Mary 14

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
5 trophies for Wickedstangs members at the Queen Mary Show today.

LightningBullitt(Ken) took 3rd in his Bullit Class
Bullit_Bret took 1st in his Bullit Class
Lil Red Cobra (Regina, Ken's Wife) took 2nd in the 1993-1998 Cobra Personalized Class
Vaporyzed (Matt) took 3rd in the 2005-2009 Personalized Class
I took 1st in the 1999-2004 Modified class.

Here are the few PICTURES I took today.

PICT6782.jpg

PICT6796.jpg

PICT6795.jpg

PICT6791.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It was great. Weather was nice. This was my first time at this show and I thought it was the best organized and well run of all the shows I've been to. It took me maybe 2 minutes to get to my parking spot when I got there to the show.

Bullett_Bret

Yes Congrats to everyone! :clap2:

And thanks to anyone who voted for me - I was up against some stiff compitition in the Modified Bullitt Class...

We had a great time.

BTW I posted a lot of pics on Facebook if anybody is interested.

Maverick

5 trophies for Wickedstangs members at the Queen Mary Show today.

LightningBullitt(Ken) took 3rd in his Bullit Class
Bullit_Bret took 1st in his Bullit Class
Lil Red Cobra (Regina, Ken's Wife) took 2nd in the 1993-1998 Cobra Personalized Class
Vaporyzed (Matt) took 3rd in the 2005-2009 Personalized Class
I took 1st in the 1999-2004 Modified class.

Here are the few PICTURES I took today.

Congrats to all on your trophies!!! It looked like a great day and cool place to have a show.

Wicked Stangs was represented nicely.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
wow, this was a very good week for us.. Two big show and you guys bringing home some trophy's.... Good Job..

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
I REALLY tried to represent. The MC was making a reference to club windshield banners and mentioned
Wicked Stangs as an example so I did a Wicked Stangs shout-out and was promptly told by the MC to
SHUT-UP (it was worth it).

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
Congratulations to all! Beeeeautiful Stangs and big yippies to all the winners! Thanks for the photos too. I love the candid pics of the crowd. It is funny to see the expressions on the faces and what they are doing. Verrrrrrrry interrrrresting. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: