• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My 2002 GT Mineral Gray

Eric Chan

theyellowlion
I've always loved the Mach 1 look so I picked up the Mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete. Not so confident with painting so I plasti-dipped my wheels.20141208_144937.jpg
Replaced the GT badges with the tri-bar pony and a hurst-equipped badge.
20150416_113451.jpg
Last week I was messing around on craigslist and found a used CDC shaker hood assembly and hood in my color for $300. Had to buy the mounting brackets but that wasn't a problem. Currently just for looks as I have to use the oem intake but there is a leak somewhere so I am back to using my SR CAI.20150507_174137.jpg
I've only done some light mods over the past 8 months including: Hurst SST, drilled and slotted rotors, Cherrybomb Extremes (dad took a bump too fast and tore the oem mufflers open), J&M upper control arms, 1" wheel spacers on the rear, Roush lowering springs, SR CAI, CDC Shaker Hood, Mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete. Looks pretty good for 198k miles.

Eric Chan

theyellowlion
Thanks. Picked up the hood and shaker system a couple weeks ago. Randomly went on craigslist one morning and found someone selling it all for $300. Was missing the mounting brackets but that was only $70. It's a little rough on some of the corners but still a great find.