• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New from del rio tx

4.6 Pace

Hi all I'm new here I'm down in good olé texas, I currently have a few mustangs in the stable and a mercury version I have a 79 pace car that is getting a 4.6 swapped into it an 81 mercury capri rs t-top an 85 lx hatch and my wife has a 2012 grabber blue v6 mustang.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all I'm new here I'm down in good olé texas, I currently have a few mustangs in the stable and a mercury version I have a 79 pace car that is getting a 4.6 swapped into it an 81 mercury capri rs t-top an 85 lx hatch and my wife has a 2012 grabber blue v6 mustang.
welcome and hope you enjoy your stay. Very Nice collection..

4.6 Pace

Well the capri is on its way out as I have a bite on a 79 pace car nose that I have been searching for for about 10 years now. The pace car is my baby I've had it for about 13 years now and this engine will be its third and it's 3rd tranny and it's on its 3rd rear end. I like to call her frank.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Well the capri is on its way out as I have a bite on a 79 pace car nose that I have been searching for for about 10 years now. The pace car is my baby I've had it for about 13 years now and this engine will be its third and it's 3rd tranny and it's on its 3rd rear end. I like to call her frank.
make sure to post up some pics.. and again welcome..

Kritter

SeaTac President
Staff member
Board Member
Welcome to wickedstangs!

From SeaTac Washington chapter