• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Install for the White GTCS

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Today I installed a charge motion plate delete kit and underdrive pulleys on Dave's car. The install took most of the day, but we were in no hurry and wanted to get everything right. Both installs are complete and the new tune was installed.

Dave took it for a test drive and actually has a 2nd gear tire chirp now. Looks like the install was a big HP success; we'll find out the 24th at Barona.

Dave, thank you for using the WS Install Garage and thank you for the club donation.

As for the rest of you, get those parts and let WS Install Garage get them into your car. Save a ton of cash and use the savings for your next modification while helping us with funds for the race car.

Your Installer,
MustangCWO

2K7GTCS

Thank you Todd, I could not be happier with the result. I appreciate the opportunity to wrench on my car with someone of your experience, patience, and tools (and BBQ skills).

With the CMDP, the car is running out of revs before it runs out of power. If it wasn't for the powdered rods in the bottom end, I'd spin it up to 7000rpm!

I am really looking forward to trying out the new mods with the 93 Octane race tune at Barona in a couple weeks.

Thanks again for your hospitality, and your help.

2K7GTCS

Curious_Tabby_Kitten_1024x768.jpg