• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Kill/ beach bash

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Ok so me and lady gaga2 ( donna) are coming down the 8 east from the beach bash cruising you knwo about 75-80mph normal san diego hyw cruise speeds. Then I see a cop getting on the highway. So I slow down for the San Diego cruiser and he gets off on the 805 freeway so I speed up a little. We are going down the 8 and start getting over to catch the 15N. We hit the loop and out of no where there is a state trooper behind us. I never seen the cop and Donna didnt see him till it was to late. I was in 3rd coming through and getting ready to merge into traffic. Donna said the cop wanted me so bad he was trying to pass her on the 15n loop. she was playing blocker though and slowed down and was weaving so he couldnt get around her. Well when I hit the top I jumped on it banging gears to get into traffic. I look up and I see him after I get in 5th and slow down to cruise. He pulls me over and walks up to the car on the drivers side and continues around to the passenger. He ask for my paperwork I give him my reg, MO licence, and MO insurance card. He asked if I was in military and if this was my family with me ect. He then asked If I knew how fast I was going and what did I think coming off that on ramp like that... I was just like no sir I was only in 4th gear, I was just trying to get out there lol. He was like I was doing 130MPH trying to catch you. I DONT BELIEVE I WAS GOING THAT FAST. So he was like you and that opther Mustang racing? I could impound your car and put you in jail for street racing. I was like I never even seen another car. He was like well you in the military be safe and slow it down coming on the highway. I call BS on your story but.... your car is fast I couldnt catch you to clock you basicaly what he was getting at lol. There is more to the story just ask me about it lol. Maybe Donna can shed some more light on the subject as well lol. Im tired off to bed.

BEFORE ANY ONE TALKS SMACK: No we where not racing! I do not race on the highway. I was just pulling the car through the corner and there was alot of traffic on the 15 we had to get out in front of them to get over.

HighWay Patrol 0 Blackstallion LUCKY

Un©ommon

I would have told him "I call BS on you doing 130 to catch me." but that would have probably given him a good reason to give me a citation.

blackstallion06

Donator
yeap but he came from no where. I didnt see him. Donna was going to call me to warn me but I can just see him pulling me over with my phone in my ear. Going what theres a cop behind me lol

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
Phill, you dont race on the highway?? What about when its wet against a bike?? J/k. Glad you got outa the ticket.

blackstallion06

Donator
Beejay that dont count. I just got to San Diego I was a young central valley chapter member then. There is no place to race up there but the back roads.
The road wasnt wet just the corner. I did the same down shifted to pull the car through the corner and had bald tires. :) Thanks for bringing that up though something I want to forget
"A" HOLE LOL

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I call BS on the whole story.

Weaving to play blocker? LMMFAO

Smokey and the Bandit wanna be story to me

blackstallion06

Donator
I will tell Lady GahGah to Complete story for you. HIS PONY.
Maybe I will see you at track in the near future and I can tell you about it
in the return lanes after we get our slips.

HisPony

Wondering where I am!?!?
I will tell Lady GahGah to Complete story for you. HIS PONY.
Maybe I will see you at track in the near future and I can tell you about it
in the return lanes after we get our slips.

BWWWWWAAAAHHHHHAAAAA!!

The E tough is strong with this one Obi Wan!!!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I took that as he would tell you all about it when you guys are at the track someday...

blackstallion06

Donator
Damn Gibs such tension lol. I guess I need to close the thread. I will tell you all about it when we are together.

Status
Not open for further replies.