• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

News Update From Wicked Stangs OKC!

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
Hey Guys! Its been a while since I have posted on here, I have been a bit busy. We took a group of About 20 Stangs to medium sized car show here in OKC back on the first Saturday of Feburary and had a great turn out! Well we have grown since I joined here over a year ago, I have become VP of the OKC chapter, we have hit a bump or two in the road but we are bigger then ever now! Right now as a group we have almost 90 members! Usually 20-30 show for everything and we continue to grow everyday because of the amount of respect we give to our members and the fun we have as a group. Mitchell and I have done so well in getting this club to be were it is today. People love us and that is what is important. Here are some pics of our cars at the show from Feburary. We are having our first annual car show on March 23 for a cancer benefit for a gentlemen named Pete Guzman who is a good friend to some of our members. This is strictly a non profit event and all the money we make of this even goes to Pete. Its really a great deal. If any of you closer members want to attend or donate to this let Mitchell(blue2010) or myself know. Sorry I havent posted sooner.

Thanks,
Matt Lehman
Wicked Stangs OKC, VP
camerons mustang.jpgcharles mustang.jpgedwins mustang.jpgMy mustang.jpgallens mustang.jpgambers mustang.jpg2012 roush.jpg

mustangtim

South Carolina
Great pictures, it is good to hear that the Oklahoma Chapter is doing well! Looks like y'all are doing a great job!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Very nice pics, now get them to log in and participate in the forums and introduce themselves ..:) We would love to make it out to Oklahoma for a Wicked Stangs Nationwide Party all chapters meet at a central location...

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
I will get them to participate more. Thats a great idea! maybe something like that could be done. We are growing stronger every day! We always have new members coming in.

B

blue2010

Like Matt said sorry its been so long. Setting up this carshow has been crazy. And with the rapid growth rate of the club. My car is under construction right now. Should finally be done next week. When it's done I will post some pics. We have a coffee and cars tomorrow we all also post some pics from it.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Nice to see the group on the forum. But most of all, good to see you guys having fun and showing of the banner.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Glad to hear there will be another chapter close when I get back to Mo. Going to try to hit the track running when I get back to STL. I will be coming through okl on my way back to STL. Love to stop and meet a few of you on my road trip

Ironhead

Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned
Where is this show located and when does it kick off? I have a race that afternoon at Thunder Valley but I'd love to drop by in the morning and check it out.

fattea2220

Oklahoma Chapter VP,
Where is this show located and when does it kick off? I have a race that afternoon at Thunder Valley but I'd love to drop by in the morning and check it out.
It is at Emerson Biggins in Oklahoma City on SW Meridian and SW 15th. The show starts at 2 pm until when ever. Come on out and tell all your buddies!

Ronnie Friedline

Hey everyone busted wanted to chime in and say hi. Although my care is not finished and far from i would definitely like to meet up with anyone that would like to I'm typically petty busy with school and all but if anyone would like to meet up feel free to let me know shoot me a message or Something. A little about me past body and paint experience and new to the mustang world. Used to work for American street rods on Portland. Few other places. Hit me up anytime. Have fun look forward to future events and fun.