• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

SCCA sunday 15 july

northerncountry

Hey guys, I have duty tomorrow but I will be auto crossing on sunday at Qualcomm. if your curious at all of auto crossing come on out and check it out I will bring my spare helmet if anyone wants to ride along. It is free to get in and watch if you want to run its 50 bucks all day long!

Jesse

Donator
Hey I haven't met you john but the guys had mentioned you a couple times cuz I've been interested in getting into road racing/auto cross, wish I could make out out there sunday but I'm getting married next weekend so from now till then is hectic lol how often do you go to these events or do they have then locally like that?

SiK FoX

I was at the bmw autocross a few weekends ago, and it was legit. My new plan is to make my fox a pure autocross car in the future. Good luck tomorrow man

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Wish I could make that, my sunday is soo busy that there is no way I can spare the time for that. Go out and get some good videos though. I will try and make the next one. And we need to get Emilio to make our own section for us road racers.

You should be out there right now as I am typing this. Wish I could be out there right now so we can continue our friendly rivalry....lol Know you got a few more horses under the hood now, but I also hope that it doesn't add to the exhaust noise that they frown on so much. tell me how that works out because I think my last exhaust mod may be an issue in that case....lol

Jesse

Donator
well that sounds kinda like a bummer about the noise...will they not let you race or what? Cuz my car ain't exactly quiet....

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Yeah, my car is down for a little while, I will need a new radiator before I run again, it's leaking worse now. Oh well.