• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Shocks install on mustang 01 v6 today

Soliz53

Donator
Well I'm going to help me nephew about today by changing his struts and shocks on his mustang if anyone is up to help me out that would be great. He was Gona take her to midas but they were Gona charge him like 700 bucks lol. I'm going to pick up the parts here shortly and will hopefully start working on the car up at miramar hobby shop.

Soliz53

Donator
Just finished the install things went great. Now I'm getting the alignment done. As for the abs light I checked all the connections an I still have the light. Oh well I'm beat I'll start on this later.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Those ABS lights are a pain in the rear. Unless you have the code reader for the system, it's tough to clear them. Wish you would have posted this earlier, but most of us were up at Barona tearing up the pavement.

Soliz53

Donator
It's cool I understand it took my a little over an hour to change them out myself. He is very happy with his car now. I guess I'll wait till next time he wants to add more to it lol.

I do how ever Abe a guy who just moved in next who has a really nice v6 mustang in guessing it's a 09 not sure forgot to ask him but anyway he is a single parent and would like some help upgrading his gears on his car he has all the parts they are 4.10s I believe if anyone would like to help let me no so I could talk to him about it.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
It's cool I understand it took my a little over an hour to change them out myself. He is very happy with his car now. I guess I'll wait till next time he wants to add more to it lol.

I do how ever Abe a guy who just moved in next who has a really nice v6 mustang in guessing it's a 09 not sure forgot to ask him but anyway he is a single parent and would like some help upgrading his gears on his car he has all the parts they are 4.10s I believe if anyone would like to help let me no so I could talk to him about it.
Does he know how to install gears?

Soliz53

Donator
He said its been awhile and doesn't want to mess it up. I'll see if he wants to go to the meeting that way you guys could meet him he seems like a nice guy. I'll be going overseas to Bahrain for a month on the 6 so I won't be here.