• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs @ MCRD Toy for Tots 31JULY2010

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR MORE PICS

Red

I had to bail out Steve. Got a call from my boss to do a service call. Can't pass up overtime pay for an easy service call.

Maverick

Ha Red, there is nothing ever 'easy' in construction work... someone's emergency just happens to always be a hassle somehow...

Today was a good day for a car show with the weather like it was, not to hot, not to cold...

See you all tomorrow at the JBA Show

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Red, I thought you were going on the cruise, that's why I followed you until you started going onto 5 south.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
funny, I want an apology Danny:)

The only reason why I followed Red was because I didn't see you by the time I got out of the base. You were gone, nowhere in sight.:nonono: I had to take a cruise through downtown and fight the freeway traffic just to get back to Mission Bay try to look for you guys. Nope, I don't think so. But I have something for you Emilio, :hand: :thefinger:

blue boss

Saginaw Texas
I seen you (Danny) go off to downtown. As soon as I turned right off the base I knew somebody was probabbly going to follow. Me and TJ had some weekend chores to do....Lawn, wash cars ect. I though you all were going to eat somewhere but would have stuck with you guys if I had know it was cruise. Thats my favorite part about events...getting to them. Maybe next time.