• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Wicked Stangs Website Update Coming Soon

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All,
It is that time again, we will be updating out forum to the latest and greatest software ever.... A new release will be out soon. And I will be updating us quickly...

Lots of New Stuff coming soon..
1. including custom user fields,
2. notices,
3. search improvements,
4. thread prefixes and thread prefix management,
5. BB code media improvements and more. See Below...
  • Right to left language support
  • Thread prefixes, including prefix use permissions and quick management systems
  • A warning system that allows you to limit the access and permissions of troublemakers
  • The ability for your users to ignore the content of other users
  • Custom user profile fields, with the ability to display specific ones with messages
  • Daily statistics tracking of a number of different elements
  • Admin CP search to make it easier to find your way around the control panel
  • Admin logging (include a full log of all request data in POST requests, kept for a definable length of time)
  • Moderator action logging
  • Thread viewing permissions to limit a user's access to just thread titles or just their own threads
  • User group promotions
  • Notices at the top of pages
  • Greatly expanded criteria system for use with trophies, user group promotions and notices
  • More media embedding options and support for a larger range of sites
  • Option to auto-embed media objects such as videos
  • An attachment browser / manager for admins
  • The ability to attach files to conversation messages
  • The ability to search within threads
  • General interface improvements, simplifications, and tweaks
  • Performance improvements including use of CSS sprites, smilies as sprites, minified CSS, and minified JavaScript
...and many other things which you'll discover from playing with the new version.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, that update should be out real soon, if and when it comes out.. I will be updating us immediately. standby for new stuff.. I am hoping today... fingers crossed..

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Oh ya, I forgot to mention right now they only have one theme working with the new upgrade.. So bare with the new look if it come out today...:BigGrin:

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Seems as if 95% of the improvements are for the site managers.

If you keep picking at it, it'll never heal.