• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

WTF? Where is everyone at?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
As the title says, where is everyone. such a sad demise. Emilio, why pay for the site if there is nothing. Go Big brother. Get it back going bro.

Anyone in VA want to roll? we will have 2 members in VB come End of July.

Gibs

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
As the title says, where is everyone. such a sad demise. Emilio, why pay for the site if there is nothing. Go Big brother. Get it back going bro.

Gibs
How are you doing Gibs?

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Thanks E! About to get 3rd. Got to give the 9 board something to think about next spring. That's all that is left for me. How have you all been? I saw your boy is doing real good with soccer! AWESOME! COngrats.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks E! About to get 3rd. Got to give the 9 board something to think about next spring. That's all that is left for me. How have you all been? I saw your boy is doing real good with soccer! AWESOME! COngrats.
Outstanding job sailor :) keep it up. The Civilian life is great you will love it when your done..

Bill Walls

President Denver Chapter
Staff member
Board Member

Gibs
What's up my friend. I have started a Denver Chapter and its growing pretty quick. We have about 50 different Mustang clubs out here but Wicked Stangs is starting to thrive!!!!!

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
I hang around still. Looking for another foxbody after selling the Mach 1. Damn those prices are higher than I remember.