• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

14 May cruise

txmach302

Well going to go ahead and start a thread for a new cruise coming up. i hope to have more cars this time show up. was a good turn out for the april cruise.

meeting place (same as last time)
discount tire
5490 E Martin Way
Lacey, WA 98516

planin on going to mt rainer this time. will get more detail of the route we will take, i hope to be able to print off copies of the route and timeline for everyone when we go.

meeting time again same as last 9:30 (it seem to work great last time)

ASh

txmach302

if there is a car show or something that is planned already for that date let me know asap so i can change the date

ASh

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
If we change this to the 22nd of may my volunteer fire dept is having their bi annualy breakfeast its home made food and all proceeds go to the fire dept. If u don't wanna change the date its cool ill just be busy that day. The food is awesome pancakes, hashbrowns, eggs/ ham and eggs (served either way) and biscuits n gravy. Prices are cheap...i will have the prices up tomorrow and its all you can eat. Its may 22nd sunday from 6am to noon if times change i will post that aswell

Jon

Donator
I'm good for either day. It would be cool to get the stangs together and have pictures with the fire trucks in the back ground ;)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Ash maybe we could meet up get breakfast with FD and then go on cruise from there... take pics with mustangs in front of fire house. Just a suggestion.

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
sounds like fun. i plan on making this one. soji can i get your number i want to run a few things by you. also im trying to get my work to sponsor us (O'reilly Auto parts.)

BassMaster5000

Donator
Thats awesome, I was talkin about heading up to Rainer with my buddy since neither of us had been driving up there really..
sounds like fun. i plan on making this one. soji can i get your number i want to run a few things by you. also im trying to get my work to sponsor us (O'reilly Auto parts.)
Also, if you could please talk to your work and get them to change that super annoying radio commercial, it would be much appreciated. It gets stuck in my head all the time. Thanks. :)

Thats awesome, I was talkin about heading up to Rainer with my buddy since neither of us had been driving up there.

Also, if you could please talk to your work and get them to change that super annoying radio commercial, it would be much appreciated. It gets stuck in my head all the time. Thanks. :)

LOL Bass thats rich!!

V6 Sounds good. My number it on the busuness card. Also in the Ocean Shores Cruise thread.

(NW)Drake

who said that getting old sucks :-P
Ill take a picture of our flyer once i get it and post it here it has all the info on it, prices, food, address, date, time, everything