• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy 2000 GT throttle body/stock intake

00GT

Camp Pendleton, CA
I bought my car without the stock throttle body and air intake and since i dont have the certs to prove to the smog testers that they are legal in Cali I need to find a throttle body and stock air intake so i can get the title to my car before the bank raises my interest rate (i finally figured out the title problem) can any one help me Thanks!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Can you post an image of your Throttle body and Air Intake Please so we have more info..
crides000032-4.jpg

00GT

Camp Pendleton, CA
this is what i have now...i need the stock throttle body and air intake to pass smog since i dont have the certs
252911_2075567445579_1136730053_32507903_1768936_n.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I can bring it to Race Legal on Friday if you are planning on going. Otherwise let me know where you want to meet up.

00GT

Camp Pendleton, CA
Im not going to be able to make it to Race Legal..im on call at the air station until 6am so i cant leave base..but saturday im free all day and can come to you since ive heard of some pick and pull junkyards around chula vista i was planning on coming that way saturday anyways

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Im not going to be able to make it to Race Legal..im on call at the air station until 6am so i cant leave base..but saturday im free all day and can come to you since ive heard of some pick and pull junkyards around chula vista i was planning on coming that way saturday anyways

Ok, that sounds good. I'll pm you my number.