• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2010 All Hands Car Show

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator

Due to space constraints we are limited to 60 participants this year. There will be three trophies presented for each of the 5 vehicle classes. There will also be additional trophies for Best of Show and the Peoples Choice. Come join us next weekend, March 28, 2010. Bring your awesome rides and take your shot at a trophy. As always this is a free event with lots of giveaways as well as raffle prizes. Hope to hear from all of you soon.

CLICK HERE FOR FLYER

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I know one of the judges so i still have to get mine in. Last year they begged for people at the last minute.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Ok so we will be meeting before for the cruise in?? I suggest bennigans parking lot (Mission Valley) at about ?..
Update for anyone who see's this post... We will meet at 0745 to roll out at 0800.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ok so we will be meeting before for the cruise in?? I suggest bennigans parking lot (Mission Valley) at about 0900 to roll at 0930..

I know I'm not going to be there, but I think you guys should meet earlier. Remember last year, we were the first to be there and got those prime spots? I recommend doing the same thing again this year. Maybe move up the roll out time an hour earlier. This will also give you guys time to clean the car before it starts at 10am.

Red

I know I'm not going to be there, but I think you guys should meet earlier. Remember last year, we were the first to be there and got those prime spots? I recommend doing the same thing again this year. Maybe move up the roll out time an hour earlier. This will also give you guys time to clean the car before it starts at 10am.

I agree