• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

3rd year with Samantha.....

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Well end of January was my third year having Samantha. In the last year she has been involved with/been driven/had XXX done.

10K Miles
3 trips to dealer,
4 Waxings,
1 Gearhead Rendevous,
6 Monthly WickedStangs Meetings,
0 Car Shows
2 Palomar Mountain trips,
2 Clay Bar treatments,
1 Container of Meguiar's NXT Car wash soap,
1 WickedStangs BBQ,
1 Shelby Billet Grille blacked out,
Driven to Big Bear, LA, Long Beach, El Centro, Julian, and Daily to work.

Link to First year post: http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2353&highlight=samantha

Link to second year post: http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6641

Deal fell through I am keeping her now..... The buyers dad bought him a new GT instead..... I invited him on here.

Samantha's best pics.......

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_0179-1.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_8567.jpg

IMG_8630.jpg

100_0414-1.jpg

100_0485.jpg

IMG_7131.jpg

IMG_1955.jpg

And the best one ever taken.......

IMG_14351.jpg

Tommy

:Cry:

I know how it feels to part with a car you really don't want to see going. :(

I can feel the bitter sweet pains

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Damn sorry to hear that Gibs. Why not take her with you or have the Navy store her? Its pretty sad that us navy guys daily drive our cars to work, car shows, race ect with all the events we attend and still look at the miles. Mine has be to Stlouis Twice and still has under 36,000 miles on a 2006. Sometimes I hate deployments but I have a great low mile car

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
The Navy will only ship one vehicle or store one vehicle. I dont want to spend 1K to ship it there, and then another 2K ish to ship it back to the east coast in 3 years...especially since I will not be hom but like 3 months in the first year onboard....plus, the family wont ever be able to use it as there will be 5 of us. So it comes down to it being an expensive garage queen/daily work car. It will also allow us to prepare for my retirement by paying everything off and coming back stateside with a healthy bank account and such.

Thanks for the comments guys.