• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

6 point roll bar install sat 9-6-2014

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
My birthday was on Monday and Lindsey bought me a maximum motorsports 6 point roll cage, I will be installing it tomorrow around ten o'clock if anyone is interested in watching or giving a hand. We will be getting burritos ahead of time so I would say around 9. This is going in my 02 gt which is already modded to hell, should be a fun install. I will be doing all the welding and after its welded I'm sending it to Eldorado to be painted the same body color as my car. All are welcome, address is 14611 Billy lane, poway, ca, 92064. Phone is 858-204-1249.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
It's all welded up and fit tested. Took it out of the car and it's ready to be painted, hopefully next weekend I'll have in installed. Thanks for coming out Danny and hanging out with kip, shaun (cousin) and I. It was overall a very good and successful day, only took around 3-4 hours. Very easy install I'd say.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Well I finished up the roll cage today and it looks pretty awesome and I love the paint, looks very sexy in the car. The install took me 12 hours today installing it on my own but got it done. Can't wait to show it off at the car shows.DSC01148.JPG DSC01149.JPG DSC01150.JPG

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Going to be at cars and coffee tomorrow morning if anyone want to join and enjoy the company of other car enthusiasts? Hope I can see a few brothers tomorrow, I should be there sometime after 7.