• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Albert check these guys out?

Max rpm is in bremerton I've been there a few times already. The other ones are new to me thanks for throwing them out there E we'll have to go check them out and see what they are about. Im always down for a shop trip.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Free advertising again. Someone need to censure the person that posted this thread!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I need a place to install my cams and tune the shit outta my car. One place is susposed to call me back a week ago so I am just waiting.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I did call them back. They said they are waiting for a reply from crower to see what springs and retainers are going to work best. I'm getting tired of waiting and will prob just get a tune and whenever they let me know which springs and retainers, I will buy them then do the install sometime later this year. But who knows what tomoro brings.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
blood enterprises doesn't have the best rep locally, and the mustang shop is burning bridges faster than you say "fart"
I've heard good things about brad though