• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Albert check these guys out?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Max rpm is in bremerton I've been there a few times already. The other ones are new to me thanks for throwing them out there E we'll have to go check them out and see what they are about. Im always down for a shop trip.

How do they look? I have my cams, springs, and retainers now I need a place to install and tune my car. I was gonna have one shop do it but now they wanna charge 600 more then what they told me. I am gonna call the other places to see what they say.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Albert, another mustang forum I am on(local) says that for work go to brads custom auto, cant help you with a local tuner. Perhaps its time to look else. Amazon Racing out in South Carolina and Woodbine Motorsports both get rave reviews for their ability to distance tune a vehicle.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Albert, another mustang forum I am on(local) says that for work go to brads custom auto, cant help you with a local tuner. Perhaps its time to look else. Amazon Racing out in South Carolina and Woodbine Motorsports both get rave reviews for their ability to distance tune a vehicle.

Thank's Dusten. I will look into those places.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I sent all the shops above an email to see about getting them installed. I would like to get them done asap.