• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Awards

fastsleeper

Why ya treat me like that?
MORRRRNING!
There is no award listed for 3,000 or more posts. I have surpassed the 3,000 soooooooooo, award please. :rock:

Aaaaaand, the post count for people wiwth most posts on forum page is incorrect. :nonono:

Renegade

MORRRRNING!
There is no award listed for 3,000 or more posts. I have surpassed the 3,000 soooooooooo, award please. :rock:

Aaaaaand, the post count for people wiwth most posts on forum page is incorrect. :nonono:

it says you have 1,125 posts

fastsleeper

it says you have 1,125 posts

Incorrect information. I will find and direct you to the area.

If, indeed I only have your stated number, then why have I been awarded the 2000 award? The stats for "most posts" at the bottom of the Forum page has not been updated.

fastsleeper

What's wrong with it?
The most posts made at the bottom of the Forum page is incorrect. I have over 2,000 (actually 3,000 but I'll deal with that later).

2,258 is what is listed in my profile.

Check under fastsleeper. Lists all mah stuff in the awards area.

I obviously don't have all that time on my hands to even know how many of anything i have. by the time i get home i justv have enough time to shoot out 2-3 what's ups and respond to some posts by that time everyone is already in bed........................................and i'm speaking to my self so i just fade to black......lol...no pun intended.

fastsleeper

I obviously don't have all that time on my hands to even know how many of anything i have. by the time i get home i justv have enough time to shoot out 2-3 what's ups and respond to some posts by that time everyone is already in bed........................................and i'm speaking to my self so i just fade to black......lol...no pun intended.

HA HA you very funny guy! I just type in my sleep that's why most all of what I say makes little to no sense. LMAO! hahahahahahahahahaha! :becky: