• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Be down next weekend

tached_out

I will be down in SD next weekend for my photoshoot for muscle mustangs.

I plan on going to Joes Crab Shack that Sat Night so if any one wants to join in and hang out, meet up and stuff. I will be going back down to Fresno that next day.

I also want to give a huge thanks to the guys over at DG Customs. There stuff is legit. Very high quality and over satisfied with there customer service and reliability when they say some thing is going to happen they make it happen.

I will also be looking for a place to detail my car. I plan on bringing all my stuff down so if some one has a pad where I can get down on some detailing that would be great.

tached_out

I believe it is on the 26-27th thats when I wil be there. Lol hanford I am coming from that area why i the world unless your mom lives there would you go to hanford

Renegade

Tached out your from our area? why havent we heard from you bud? Albert, are you coming to No Dues Cruisers in Hanford friday evening?

tached_out

its cause my car spends more time in the shop then it does on the street lol There are also to many bugs between fresno and hanford going down the 99 lol

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am going to Hanford to check on my house that is being rented and to get stuff out of my storage. Renegade I will try and make it but I probably will get there too late.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
tach....if Emilio gets home on the 24th, I would get in touch with him, maybe you can use his parking area to do your detailing. We have a detailer we use all the time and he's mobile. His name is Adam, AMD Detailing. Give him a call (619) 398-7060, tell him you're with Wickedstangs and he would hook you up. Maybe you guys can agree to meet up somewhere like a park or something to get it done, too if you can't find a house to do it at.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Tach your more than welcome to use my house. My drive way is on a slope but I have a hose and nice flat grassy front yard I park my car in to wash. I love to watch them photo shoot your car bro sounds bad ass. Anyway shoot me a PM.

M

Mustangcwo

I'm up for the Crab Shack that evening. Danny, get it up on the calendar and we'll make it a WickedStangs night to celebrate the car shoot. Hope to see everyone there!!!

And yes, DG Custom is the best shop our club has ever dealt with. After many disappointments, we are finally honing in on a couple of shops that support our cars to our standards. Thanks to DG Customs once again.

Renegade

its cause my car spends more time in the shop then it does on the street lol There are also to many bugs between fresno and hanford going down the 99 lol

come out to the country where i live, i can wash my car and drive a mile and you could never tell that i even washed it. we do head up to fresno at times though

tached_out

sound good to me that will be my first gtg. i am not sure how many people the photographer wants at the shoot but Ill talk to him to see if every one who wants to go can

tached_out

ill be down sat not sure what I will be getting in. I was going to try to stay on Base at the BEQ or at my buddies APT but he is going to be out of town. My problem is if i get to san diego after pass n decal closes i wont be able to get on to the base with my car. (no base stickers) I have no issues getting a pass for it, I just don't want to put the sticker on a show car.

Any fellow military here have an open couch they might not mind some one crashing on for a night. The only thing I care about is that my car is safe and I dont trust a cheap hotel and cant really afford a nice hotel right now.

Also PM me your guys numbers so I can keep in touch when I get into town so we can meet at Joes Crab Shack. Ill be there no matter what alone or with the crew.

tached_out

get i still dont have a place to wash my car at. I am bringing down all my stuff.

I called that detail guy but he is out of town right now. So well see what happens. I plan on stopping in at DG Customs first to see if i can work some thing out over there. If not Im going to post my cell here openly so just text me Ill just edit it later and delete my number but if any one has a place I can was my car let me know please.

559 681 2849