• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bilsteins HDs now or Koni yellows later

etnoats

I have found the Bilsteins for 575 (partsgeek.com) and the Konis for 580 (ltbmotorsports.com). These are the best prices I have seen. Now the question, which ones? Ive heard praise on both. The adjustability would be nice but who knows when they will be ready. What to do, what to do. I have Steeda sport springs and a BMR adj. PHB.

northerncountry

I had the bilsteins on my 05 coupe with eibock springs and I fighting sailor can vouch that I could keep up with his shelby in the turns without a set of sway bars so I would say bilsteins all the way. you will not be disappointed.

spdpilot

If I had to pick, I would go for bilsteins also over Koni. But if I had a choice of any it would be Tokico.

I got Bilsteins on my Nitemare and at 9K miles they are fading fast. Little dissapointed, but it is a heavy vehicle. But they are stil better then Koni.

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
i have noticed on cold days they might be a little loose but tthey warm up and are good as new and love the twisties