• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car Show

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I know it's real early but I want to get this out. I was looking at another site and found this.

"North Olympic Mustang's 28th Annual Mustang & Cougar Show
Time Sunday, May 1 · 9:00am - 4:30pm
Location Gateway Transportation Center
125 E. Front Street
Port Angeles, WA
More Info Registration begins at 9:00 am. Awards for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place start at 3:00 pm."

This is something we will have to attend.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
yes does sound good and my car will ba out of shop completly redone and running on a new 92 oct tune

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Phil do we have our own calender for our events? If not we need to see if we can get one and start getting stuff posted on it.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
You could see about posting it on this calendar, doubt there could be a multiple calendar in the forum. Just put Washington in front of your event to minimalize the confusion.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thanks Danny. I will have to get E to give me some power on this website.

blackstallion06

Donator
I need to talk to him about posting on calendar too. I have everything else but that I think.
I would say just keep with calendar and make a event section and I will scan through it under WA to
make sure its not guys in there BS its actual events being posted

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'm sure we could have a event section for each chapter so they don't get to mixed up. Or we just make a thread in our chapter for events only. I'm gonna call E later tonight to see bout setting something up.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Couple events to look forward to and plan are Hot August nights in lewiston Id, and a huge mustang show at the Columbia Crest Winery in south east washington.
the latter is a vintage show, and a Concours D'Elegance deal, but they have room to show off newer stuff, and its a pretty nice show, plus a day of wine tasting and such.
The hot august nights show is usually pretty big, and a good weekend of gear head ****
http://www.lhan.org/

http://www.columbiacrest.com/winery/event/186

The nice thing about the show at the winery is the weather on that side of the state is much better than ours. For HAN expect low to high 90's that weekend.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'm gonna start a new thread called "washington events". Lets start posting under there to keep all the events together for now.

blackstallion06

Donator
post them in wa event section and pm them to ladygaga from san diego chapter so they can be posted on calendar anyway

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'll be taking mine and I am going to pick up a fox for my son. Maybe one for the wife too. Idk that would be too many cars.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Those cars plus I have a truck and excursion. That would be 6 vehicles plus I might be buying a boat.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
6 cars for 3 drivers? That's 2 per per driver. What's wrong with that? I have 2, plus a boat doesn't count as a car. LOL!

blackstallion06

Donator
Albert you just need to get a house up here. We have really found some nice ones down here with land. Would be nice to have a house
with 5 car pole barn

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I used to have that many cars, I got tired of maintenance and the fact that The $$$ to mod 4 cars is out of control. We've got 4 counting my motorcycle now.
The Tahoe for long trips and the wifes DD(20mpg and that much room is nice), the L is my DD, the 58 is my toy and my bike for whenever.