• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Clutch install

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Going to install my clutch today. I got a buddy from work helping me and Emilio is going to try to get out of work to doc and take pics for a write up. We are also going to install slick6's lowering springs. If nothing to do come up and help out.

blackstallion06

Donator
Going up there now. I just called them. I need help though if your in the area. Its 8 am now. heading up there. If your in ara give me a call. 619 634 5007

blackstallion06

Donator
Hey back from miramar. I guess I am not going to do this install. I didnt have any help. i think I am going to take it to a shop and have it done. I will keep you guys posted. :)

Oh we have a new member coming to join the heard as well. I seen a sick sn95 on my way back down the 15. I asked him to follow me we pulled over and shot the **** for a bit. He will be at the Elcajon cruise night.
Young guy with a nice car. Has after market hood, guages and some other stuff. Its a vert too for you vert guys out there lol. His future plans are a blower and he is redoing the body while he is home on leave. He was
a painter before joining military. He said he used to run NOS :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Oh we have a new member coming to join the heard as well. I seen a sick sn95 on my way back down the 15. I asked him to follow me we pulled over and shot the **** for a bit. He will be at the Elcajon cruise night.
Young guy with a nice car. Has after market hood, guages and some other stuff. Its a vert too for you vert guys out there lol. His future plans are a blower and he is redoing the body while he is home on leave. He was
a painter before joining military. He said he used to run NOS :)

He can look at mine. :laugh:

blackstallion06

Donator
He had NOS on it so knows about power already. He is just changing it up. I plan on getting one soon as well, but like james I am keeping the NOS
just to make me smile:)