• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cruise for a Cause!!!

Mrs. ears

I saw that Dyno was canceled for this weekend. I posted something about this last night but deleted it because we had something planed already. There is a Cruise going on in Chula Vista called Cruise for a Cause. I thought it would be great to do and show people that we care. I spoke with the coordinator and he assured me that any cars are welcome and that we will be parked together as long as we roll in together. Let me know what you guys think!! The link to register and the event is as follows...

http://www.magic925.com/pages/cruiseforthecause

Join the MAGIC 92.5 Family at Xavier The X-Man's 8th Annual Cruise for the Cause Blood & Bone Marrow Drive Car Show!

Date: Saturday, August 14th
2015 Birch Road, Chula Vista, CA 91915 (MAP)
Time: 10am - 3pm

We’re taking over Otay Ranch Town Center’s Main Street and the huge parking lot on the side of the mall! Xavier The X-Man, will be broadcasting live all day encouraging the San Diego community to stop by to donate blood and get on the National Bone Marrow registry. American Red Cross will be onsite all day taking donations. Together we can save lives!

We are inviting every one to join us! Last year, over 350 cars participated in the car show! Part of the car show proceeds will benefit the Emilio Nares Foundation & HelpAMotherOut.org.

THIS CAR SHOW CHARITY EVENT IS PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY! NO ONSITE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!

Show car regisration entry fee is $20 per car.
*Walk-up entries will NOT be accepted!*

***REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 12TH!***

If you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact Jaymee by email at jdurazo@lmasandiego.com or by phone (858) 535-2526.

Please be aware that only the first 350 vehicles that register will receive an official Cruise for the Cause t-shirt!

Thanks again for your continued support and love!

RSVP

Maverick

THIS CAR SHOW CHARITY EVENT IS PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY! NO ONSITE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!

Show car regisration entry fee is $20 per car.
*Walk-up entries will NOT be accepted!*

***REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY, AUGUST 12TH!***

If you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact Jaymee by email at jdurazo@lmasandiego.com or by phone (858) 535-2526.

Please be aware that only the first 350 vehicles that register will receive an official Cruise for the Cause t-shirt!

Thanks again for your continued support and love![/B][/CENTER]

Be advised that "THIS CAR SHOW CHARITY EVENT IS PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY! NO ONSITE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!"

And with you only posting this now 2-3 days before the deadline will have no one going. The Show on this last sunday (perfect example) was the same way and only 5 cars showed (and 2 supporters).

With this weekend, The CPO results should be out and all those lucky souls will be gone for 5 weeks so if they don't allow walk-ins then these kind of shows are going to be no go's for alot of us.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thank you Mrs Ears for finding something to take place of the cancelled Brother's event. I know we been going to a lot of show lately and some may be "showed out." If there's nothing else going on, I much rather be doing something then just sitting around the house. I much rather be sitting at a car show. Plus, this is for a worthy cause. With that said, I'm going to check out the registration and register for the show. If anyone like to join me, we'll plan to meet up somewhere close and go in together.

Mrs. ears

It shall be fun concerts all day and lots of fesitivities and over 350 cars. Sorry it is another car show and for the short notice but I just fell across it.
Danny I was thinking maybe meeting close to the show. That way you dnt need to back track too much.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Be advised that "THIS CAR SHOW CHARITY EVENT IS PRE-REGISTRATION ONLY! NO ONSITE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!"

And with you only posting this now 2-3 days before the deadline will have no one going. The Show on this last sunday (perfect example) was the same way and only 5 cars showed (and 2 supporters).

With this weekend, The CPO results should be out and all those lucky souls will be gone for 5 weeks so if they don't allow walk-ins then these kind of shows are going to be no go's for alot of us.

C'mon Rob, give her a break. She just found out about this show last night and she deleted it when she realized the Brother's event was scheduled. She just put it back up when it was cancelled. She's helping me out finding event for the club to go to.

Also, the show this past Sunday was first posted back on 7/4/10. And I tried a couple of times pushing people to register for the show. Just want to clear that up.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
It shall be fun concerts all day and lots of fesitivities and over 350 cars. Sorry it is another car show and for the short notice but I just fell across it.
Danny I was thinking maybe meeting close to the show. That way you dnt need to back track too much.

I don't mind. I'm not sure what part of the mall parking lot they are using. But There is a Chick-fil-a restaurant across from the mall and they have a parking lot there we can meet at for those wanting to go.

Mrs. ears

I don't mind. I'm not sure what part of the mall parking lot they are using. But There is a Chick-fil-a restaurant across from the mall and they have a parking lot there we can meet at for those wanting to go.

That sounds good but we should keep it on the same side of the mall. It may be easier you think??

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That sounds good but we should keep it on the same side of the mall. It may be easier you think??

Yeah, but I'm not sure which side of the mall parking lot they are using. Plus, its not that hard to cross Olympic Pkwy from the restaurant. It has a light. :smile:

Oh, the BTW....the fee is paid through paypal after you register. I just did it.

Mrs. ears

yeah, but i'm not sure which side of the mall parking lot they are using. Plus, its not that hard to cross olympic pkwy from the restaurant. It has a light. :smile:

Oh, the btw....the fee is paid through paypal after you register. I just did it.

true

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
Looks like a fun event.. I am not registering for this on the off chance that I do pick up for chief... I dont want to spend money for registration and not be able to go.. Y'all have a great time, and i encourage anyone not on standby to go and have fun.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Looks like a fun event.. I am not registering for this on the off chance that I do pick up for chief... I dont want to spend money for registration and not be able to go.. Y'all have a great time, and i encourage anyone not on standby to go and have fun.

Good luck. Hope you get good news.

Mrs. ears

Good luck Steve :)!!!

Mrs. ears

Ok we have updated information for thos who are registered. We have decided to meet at Chik-fil-a on Olympic Parkway in Chula Vista at 8 AM. From there we will roll in together. We will probably roll out about 8:15ish. The address is: 2089 Olympic Pkwy Chula Vista, CA 91915

If you are not registered and would just like to come for support that would be great. I talked to the coordinator and there is plenty of parking for spectators. You can come at 10 when it starts or you can roll out with us and break off into different lots when we get there. Thanks guys!

This show is great, it's for a good cause, and it's at a mall so you won't get bored. I went to it last year with another club. Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. It's my sister's birthday and she's got stuff planned for the day and night. You guys have fun!!

Mrs. ears

Ahhh looks like Frank left right before awards. Sorry Frank we tried to get it for you but you needed the form they gave you with ur number on it.