• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cruise for a Cause!!!

frank s

at Play in San Diego, CA
Thanks, Amanda. Congratulations, Danny! I'm sorry I couldn't keep up with your stamina and patience.

Amanda, it was a pleasure to meet you, and to hang out with you and Michael, and Danny. I mentioned to Danny: next year's event is a decent target. With a bit more anticipation and planning, a few more than the five or six (OK, I saw only four) Mustangs would likely show up. I'm no expert at this, but it seems to me there were not many slots on the "street" part of the show after we got there. It looks as if earlier is better.

I have to tell you-all: unless you've recently seen such a gathering as this, you might have forgotten how many people out there are so strongly dedicated to their cars. The cars really show the time, money, and love investment. Plenty of "Work In Progress" cars, a few of them sitting by the road waiting for rescue, several with just enough equipment to drive, and some outstanding paint jobs with absolutely no trim, yet. The common refrain I heard was a compliment of the nature, "Yes, it's looking good, he's almost got it done!"

A lot of fun. Thanks to MAGIC 92.5, the Otay Ranch Town Center, and Xavier the X-man for making it all possible. I hope a significant portion of the proceeds find their way to the Emilio Nares Foundation & HelpAMotherOut.org, and that the Red Cross realized worthwhile donations of blood and bone-marrow registrants.

Mrs. ears

It was nice meetng you too and glad you could make it. I am sorry you wrnt able to get your award but we raised 5500 dollars to go towards the children cancer foundation.. It more than doubled from last year. I agree about nxt year. I will keep and eye put and post it way early. Thanks again for coming out Danny and Frank. Thanks to Joker and Burnie for comin out for a few to support...