• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cutting out

LaughingGT

I HAVE AN ISSUE with the car turning off after i stop at a stop sign or decelerating, my rpms just drop and the motor quites running. Or if im at a light the rpms bounce up and down, not much just a few hundred. what could this be? i just put a new battery in it but its the right one. the check engine light is not on either so idk what it could be. as soon as i hit 50000 miles the car started to act up. i still havent found the oil leak either.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

Mach1Marauder

I HAVE AN ISSUE turoing off after i stop at a stop sign or decelerating my rpms just drop and the motor quites running or if im at a light the rpms bounce up and down what could this be. i just put a new battery in it but its the right one

someone help please

Call me before my supper is ready!! LOL!
602-269-8955

LaughingGT

i would but im at work lol so idk im thinking it could be electrical im going to see if any codes pop when i put my predator on it tomarrow ill let you know whats up

LaughingGT

ok ill let you know. will it pop codes if the check engine light isent on ???? and were you located at marauder

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Had that problem before. If I would mash on it a little or in early mornings going to work I get to bottom of hill at light and it would turn off. No check engine light ect right just dummy lights saying duh I died.
SPARK PLUGS CHANGE THEM! When it idels the RPMS bounce a little ect? SPARK PLUGS CHANGE THEM! Trust me I go through plugs on bottle.

LaughingGT

spark plugs eh sounds about right through it had to do with electrical i guess i advanced my rpms in idel and havent had a probliem today with it but im due for a plug change thanks

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
LOL No waiting till I get to WA. Then going to buy some race ramps and Get car Detailed, fix oil leak and clean everything back up to show room shine. It wont be driven much up there
but a couple months out of the year. Will probaly get a new paint job as well up there I cant wait we will see have to get up there and get settled first. Mine doesnt leak that much though just
enough to see it on bottom of block. It doesnt drip in driveway or nothing. I just know its dirty and drives me crazy at times.

LaughingGT

mine dosent drip either im just lookin for a fix i dont see cracks in the lines or nothing no idea were its comming from