• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Denali HID's

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
i know i have said for awhile i would upload pics of my HID's. i just wanted to wait til i got the LED turn signals and daytime running lights in. there are a lot of good HID kits out there, and some are cheaper than others. i went with DDM which is a local SD company, because someone on the sight told me to check em out. they like most others offer a lifetime warranty on the ballast and the bulb, but these are really inexpensive. like 70-80 bucks a set. these are the 8000k 55w kit on the heads and fogs, with an white led turn signals. what you all think. sorry about the pic quality, my camera is junk.

(i know its not a mustang, but if you look closer you can see the ol' moose under a cover in the background waiting for the summer.)

heads and fogs
DSCN2295.jpg

DSCN2296.jpg

fogs
DSCN2298.jpg

DSCN2299.jpg

beejay31000

BULLWINKLE
they are very bright, but they are projector beams, so they only go up so high. i have them aimed down so they arent in anyones back window. to explain how good they are....when i was driving down the highway at night, i would pass the mile marker, and almost immediately see the reflection of the next mile marker. thats how far they reach

VP_07SRT8

Tell the cops nothing!
Staff member
Board Member
you should have let me help you install them so i could revenge my front bumper!!! :p