• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Duty days...

Ford1288

Donator
Just looked at my duty schedule and am furious... I have duty on April 17th AND 25th. :wtf: Going to put in a leave chit but I have to choose which I want to do... I love the Navy so much! (Sarcasm)

Thanks for listening to me complain. And im done. :violin:

Mach1Marauder

Just looked at my duty schedule and am furious... I have duty on April 17th AND 25th. :wtf: Going to put in a leave chit but I have to choose which I want to do... I love the Navy so much! (Sarcasm)

Stop your crying! ..........anyone have the NSN for a Sugartit?:lol:
YOU volunteered!
Just be glad you're NOT on "Port and RePort"!:rofl::rofl:

I'm just doggin' ya.:hello:

DrunkFatguy

Heh, I stand duty around the day I get Steroid Injections into my spine for 4 messed up Disks that have bone fragments impregnated into them from the broken vertebrae. You think you got a bitch?http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/images/smilies/gtnsmilies/rofl.gif

Mach1Marauder

Heh, I stand duty around the day I get Steroid Injections into my spine for 4 messed up Disks that have bone fragments impregnated into them from the broken vertebrae. You think you got a bitch?http://www.wickedstangs.com/forum/images/smilies/gtnsmilies/rofl.gif

At least ya don't have explain to a TSA MORON why you set off the metal detector, tell the moron that going back thru the detector will only give the same results and for him/her to just go ahead and "wand ya" and then point out to the retard where the wand will go off before hand. I get pizzed off when I tell the stupid f*ck that I'm NOT stripping down and they can just pat me down in those areas.

DrunkFatguy

not supposed to stand duty if your broke.....what good are you is for some reason something actually happens.
Yeah I know that, I try and do what I can in my boundaries. This thread Hyjack(sorry for that) got me to thinking about the fact that WS has a large membership of Military, I was wondering if it would be a good idea if there was a separate forum/thread made up for those of us that due to our service resemble a junk yard. Many guys don't think about the Issue until it hits them in the face, it could be a good idea for a forum that would have Information regarding the processes and procedures regarding the Military and VA after a career altering injury or retirement issues.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yeah I know that, I try and do what I can in my boundaries. This thread Hyjack(sorry for that) got me to thinking about the fact that WS has a large membership of Military, I was wondering if it would be a good idea if there was a separate forum/thread made up for those of us that due to our service resemble a junk yard. Many guys don't think about the Issue until it hits them in the face, it could be a good idea for a forum that would have Information regarding the processes and procedures regarding the Military and VA after a career altering injury or retirement issues.

There is a forum just for that purpose. If you go to the forum page and go down to the military, there's a forum for General Military and VA updates.

ears

ha,,,, pay someone to to take your duty for ya!

may cost a few bucks, but atleast youll be out of it!

speaking of which though....... im in the same boat!

about a year and some odd months agoe, i ended up dropping an f250 on my leg.
the jack asses never thought to check a particular thing in it. and i never got better.

so i went to see a doc not too long agoe and he said i got good news and bad news.

good news is. its a good thing you came to see me now. because if you didnt you wouldnt be able to walk at all by the end of your enlistment.

bad news is. because it took you so long to find a fix to this problem and it wasnt taken care of when you had the accident we cant fix it. just keep it from getting too bad too fast. but either way even with neumerous surgeries throughout your lifetime, youll most likely end up not being able to walk. your leg is to the point now, that there really is no known "fix" for it!