• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Dyno Day @ TMS this Saturday April 2nd!

BAD-SVT

There's a dyno day at The Mustang Shop (TMS) in Auburn this sat. You get 3 pulls for $60 I believe if i remember right. anyways they are going to BBQ and there will be raffles. Was thinking of heading out from Oak Harbor around 730-8sh if anybody else is interested in going. let me know. Even if you dont want to dyno the cruise down will still be well worth it.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'm gonna have to skip it this time. We are heading to the car show on the 3rd.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
COOL! I am gonna head to TMS next friday to have them tune the shit outta my car. I want all i could get out of it.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Albert, what is done to that thing anyways?
I am having a home coming bbq this weekend, so no dyno for me

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
ALL STOCK!! JJ.. CHP 5.1 stroker, ROUSH TVS2300 s/c, dual gt500 pumps, 80lbs injectors (putting my 52lbs back in), 4:10's, hurst short, nothing major done...

Im in but im already over here. Im curious where im at after the steeda cai and sct tune. I had it dyno'd prior to install so ill get to see how true the sales claims were.

BAD-SVT

Well as of right now me and ragtop are gonna cruise down in the morning still. Hopefully a few others. So we will see you down there soji

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Its under WA chapter. I am not sure but Albert may take the ferry this way with guys meet me in Bremerton and go up
If so we are leaving Dennys at 10:30 in morning either way

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Its under WA chapter. I am not sure but Albert may take the ferry this way with guys meet me in Bremerton and go up
If so we are leaving Dennys at 10:30 in morning either way

We are going on Sunday to the car show. I can't go both days.

txmach302

so how is it going at TMS, they did my motor and rear end, did a great job

post up numbers if you get dyno

ASh

Well I dyno'd an average 313 RWHP & 320 Torq. I peaked once @ 320 RWHP. I ended up continuously rising with every pull which fascinated all of us. the first one was 299 rwhp/ 3o6 torq. So after the third pull they coaxed me into a fourth pull which raised it further. they wanted to pull a fifth to see if it would continue to keep pulling but I didn't want to tempt fate. the readings did detect also that I was running somewhat rich so they want me to bring the car and tuner down to ensure i have the latest update on the tuner (then maybe i'll run it again). Once we get it from running rich I should be able to grab a few more horses. I'll post the video a little later.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Wow that is good numbers Soji! It seems funny that it all over the graph like that though... o-well as long as you have a base line for up here is all that matters.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Well I dyno'd an average 313 RWHP & 320 Torq. I peaked once @ 320 RWHP. I ended up continuously rising with every pull which fascinated all of us. the first one was 299 rwhp/ 3o6 torq. So after the third pull they coaxed me into a fourth pull which raised it further. they wanted to pull a fifth to see if it would continue to keep pulling but I didn't want to tempt fate. the readings did detect also that I was running somewhat rich so they want me to bring the car and tuner down to ensure i have the latest update on the tuner (then maybe i'll run it again). Once we get it from running rich I should be able to grab a few more horses. I'll post the video a little later.

I will be heading there on Friday to get mine tuned. If you wanna roll. I am gonna put my 52lbs injectors back in so I won't be running so rich. Nice numbers!!!