• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Event Coordinator Nominees (GET YOUR VOTES IN)

Event Coordinator

• Mrs. Ears

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Lady Gaga

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Event Coordinator:

Shall present and update calendar of known or established events that are for the interest of the members. The Events coordinator will entertain suggestions for club events or promotion of shows and present in the calendar as she or he deems. The Events Coordinator may appoint a committee to help organize an upcoming club events.

The Event Coordinator shall have one(1) vote at board meetings.

Current Nominees:
Mrs. Ears
Lady Gaga

Please vote above for you new Event Coordinator

Voting will end on 26 AUG 2010

Mrs. ears

Thanks for the votes guys!! It means a lot. If I make this position I promise to bring new and exciting things to the club. This is what I want to pursue in life and would love nothing more than to start off as the official WS Event Coordinator. I am currently working on a number of projects that I would love to follow through with as your EC. Good luck to all running!! Thanks again for the support...:)

M

Mustangcwo

WOW, what a close race. I'm glad to see everyone getting out to vote :rock:

wkd5.0

Not sure on who is who but i figure since I've been hanging out with the club for a year I might as well get a vote in.

Mrs. ears

Voting is done....I am respectfuly bowing out.....It is clear most of you do not feel I am fit for this position so I am happy tp say congrats to Ladygaga!!! Fighting Sailor has asked me to join him in PR so that I shall. It was a good race and have fun with it girly. I know I did.... :)

Red

Voting is done....I am respectfuly bowing out.....It is clear most of you do not feel I am fit for this position so I am happy tp say congrats to Ladygaga!!! Fighting Sailor has asked me to join him in PR so that I shall. It was a good race and have fun with it girly. I know I did.... :)

I was hopping that you'd work with Ladygaga. I'm sure she'd love the help.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
It was a close race all the way, so I dont think there was a question of anyone being "unfit". Folks will vote how they will vote... I am happy to have you on the PR team! Now we can go forth and do great things!

Status
Not open for further replies.