• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Event Coordinator Nominees (GET YOUR VOTES IN)

Event Coordinator

• Mrs. Ears

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Lady Gaga

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. ears

It was a close race all the way, so I dont think there was a question of anyone being "unfit". Folks will vote how they will vote... I am happy to have you on the PR team! Now we can go forth and do great things!

That's true but thanks for everyone that has seen all the hard work I have done since the beginniing of this year. Hope to see you do great things gaga. If you are unsure of how to do something feel free to ask anytime. I will give you the cones next time I see you. Congratz!!

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Man if I knew the event coordnater would get the cones I would have ran for it!

Mrs. ears

Man if I knew the event coordnater would get the cones I would have ran for it!

LMAO Smarty :) She does get the cones because it was my job as the Temp - EC to set up parking and get there early enough to reserve them duh now its hers!!! LOL your funny...I can give you one if you would like hahaha!!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
That's true but thanks for everyone that has seen all the hard work I have done since the beginniing of this year. Hope to see you do great things gaga. If you are unsure of how to do something feel free to ask anytime. I will give you the cones next time I see you. Congratz!!

Mrs. Ears this does not mean you cannot still help.. We still need your enthusiasm. We are not done with you yet..:)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Congrats to ladygaga2 on becoming the new Event Coordinator.

Thanks also to Mrs Ears for carrying on and did a fine job until the election of a new Event Coordinator. Yes, you will be valuable to continue with your assistance in setting up future events.

Status
Not open for further replies.