• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

***EVERYTHING MUST GO*** $ALE

Ebucky

Totally envious of the jackets some of the long time members are sporting. Any chance we'll see those offered again?

If I'm not mistaken, isn't there supposed to be a minimum order of embroidered jackets before it can be done? My jacket cost $135 including shipping (from Central Valley chapter). I went to Tshirt Mart (where our shirts are printed) last week and got a black zip-front hoodie (that I already owned) with the logo heat-transferred onto it (cost me about $20, but silk-screen is better and far cheaper) just to see what it looked like. I found this out for silk-screen hoodies: Minimum order of 24, zip-front hoodies cost $14.95 for S-L and $16.95 for XL+, $15 processing fee, $1.75 charge per color (logo has red, white, blue), plus 9% National City sales tax equals to a little bit more than $40. Just charge $45. How about it, @wickedstangs

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
If I'm not mistaken, isn't there supposed to be a minimum order of embroidered jackets before it can be done? My jacket cost $135 including shipping (from Central Valley chapter). I went to Tshirt Mart (where our shirts are printed) last week and got a black zip-front hoodie (that I already owned) with the logo heat-transferred onto it (cost me about $20, but silk-screen is better and far cheaper) just to see what it looked like. I found this out for silk-screen hoodies: Minimum order of 24, zip-front hoodies cost $14.95 for S-L and $16.95 for XL+, $15 processing fee, $1.75 charge per color (logo has red, white, blue), plus 9% National City sales tax equals to a little bit more than $40. Just charge $45. How about it, @wickedstangs

Do you have pics of what they look like?

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I found this out for silk-screen hoodies: Minimum order of 24, zip-front hoodies cost $14.95 for S-L and $16.95 for XL+, $15 processing fee, $1.75 charge per color (logo has red, white, blue), plus 9% National City sales tax equals to a little bit more than $40. Just charge $45. How about it, @wickedstangs

Is the cost due to us already having the silk screening?

ZMez787

Hey Danny I met you this weekend up at Barona...I had the silver 2010 Mustang GT and the blue dragster...any large shirts left? Also want to get a windshield decal...

ZMez787

Hey Zach.

@wickedstangs (Emilio) have the shirts and the decals. He'll check for you. What color decal do you need?

Emilio, can you check please? Thanks.

Cool thanks alot man. On the decal whatever silver best matches the oem color...I saw there is the 072 ligt gray and 090 silver gray metallic on the chart...let me know! Thanks again

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Cool thanks alot man. On the decal whatever silver best matches the oem color...I saw there is the 072 ligt gray and 090 silver gray metallic on the chart...let me know! Thanks again

I will forward this to Emilio. He should also see this post. He can get back at you for what you need.