• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fabulous Fords Forever

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Members go every year :) it's the largest ford show in California. It's a great show

8u8yjyby.jpg

Superstang21

Global Moderator
Donator
Board Member
See you all at Knotts! Maybe I wont forget my registration at home this year LOL.... Thank god I know John Shultz, He hooked me up with a new one the day before while he was working on setting up the goodie bag area.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
See you all at Knotts! Maybe I wont forget my registration at home this year LOL.... Thank god I know John Shultz, He hooked me up with a new one the day before while he was working on setting up the goodie bag area.

Stick the registration in your glovebox. That's what I do. That's the sure way of not leaving it at home. I know my memory is crappy.

dmark101

dmark101

we have a new registration team in place this year, but if for some reason your hang tag is misplaced or left at home, we will have people standing by at the entry gate. they'll be able to get you a replacement on site. :)

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
oh great! in case i dont get mine .. i do have the email confirmation! :D thank you looking forward to the show