• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Goodies showed up today for my Cobra

Screamin03

Ported/polished Dragon throttle Body, Welded/Ported/Polished plenum, Kenne Bell 40 amp Boost-A-Pump, Billetflow idler pulley, MAFia, gaskets...
CarParts2.jpg

Stiegemeier stage 5+ SC with 2.76 pulley
CarParts1.jpg

IMG00018-20100209-1751.jpg

yosemiddysam

Donator
When ya plan on doing all of that? Also you will need to get the air vacuumed out of the cooling system again. Be very carefull of the small bolts that hold your intercooler to the blower. They can and will snap very quickly. Be sure to remove the notch on your belt tensioner before trying to install the idler. You really need a better heat exchanger with those mods. What size upper pulley are you going to run. I suggest a 2.76 unless you are going to run a lower as well. Call me if ya need help.

yosemiddysam

Donator
Oh and you will need injectors........ And I personally think the BAP's are crap. Kind of like putting a band aid on a gusher.......

Screamin03

Putting all of this plus some on this weekend. I have somebody waiting for my stock Eaton. Now it's time to work on putting this power from the wheels to the ground.

Shane361

4lb lower and a 2.8 upper which is around 17lbs of boost and the most you want to sping the Eaton. :rock: