• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Headlights issue

Jon

Donator
It was brought to my attention tonight while leaving work that my halo light around my brights is fluttering on the driver side. It's wired in with my fog lights, so when I turn them on the halo lights come on as well. I need someone to help me take off the front bumper + have tools for wiring. It doesn't take long just it's a 2 man job putting the bumper back on. Anyone free this weekend? :)

It was brought to my attention tonight while leaving work that my halo light around my brights is fluttering on the driver side. It's wired in with my fog lights, so when I turn them on the halo lights come on as well. I need someone to help me take off the front bumper + have tools for wiring. It doesn't take long just it's a 2 man job putting the bumper back on. Anyone free this weekend? :)

Sounds like a good pre or post island cruise project to me. the man power will already be there

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
We could pull it into the garage after the cruise and take care of that little problem!