• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Help on Saturday the 27th

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
Looking for a few extra hands on saturday to drop the trans. Ill be doing it in the garage, yes its small, but there is enough room for us to manuever around.

Come over whenever you want if you want to help, or just hang out.

PS.

Who can resurface a flywheel around here on saturdays?

Renegade

if the gf wants to go ill go and help but i promised her they day since we aren't going to Famoso anymore :-(

fangs99

I'll come by after work. Car quest did my flywheel.
Your flywheel isn't billet steel so it won't take 2 1/2 hours to re surface.

Renegade

I'll come by after work. Car quest did my flywheel.
Your flywheel isn't billet steel so it won't take 2 1/2 hours to re surface.

idk where you'll find an open machine shop on a Saturday, and not trying to steal the thread but kinda have a little rant... those idiots at Famoso are charging $90 for the TnT this weekend!!! no matter if you are racing just saturday, just sunday, or both days its f*cking $90!!!!!! what the f*ck!?!?!?!? they are idiots!!!! :mad2:

Foxman

Looking for a few extra hands on saturday to drop the trans. Ill be doing it in the garage, yes its small, but there is enough room for us to manuever around.

Come over whenever you want if you want to help, or just hang out.

PS.

Who can resurface a flywheel around here on saturdays?

car quest in lemoore can do it

Foxman

idk where you'll find an open machine shop on a Saturday, and not trying to steal the thread but kinda have a little rant... those idiots at Famoso are charging $90 for the TnT this weekend!!! no matter if you are racing just saturday, just sunday, or both days its f*cking $90!!!!!! what the f*ck!?!?!?!? they are idiots!!!! :mad2:

they first two test and tunes are always expensive... maybe the prep will be better.......... :dontknow: alot of people will pay it so who is really the idiots?

oh and car quest machine shop is open on saturdays and sundays...

Renegade

they first two test and tunes are always expensive... maybe the prep will be better.......... :dontknow: alot of people will pay it so who is really the idiots?

oh and car quest machine shop is open on saturdays and sundays...

im sure as hell not paying that much

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
thanks, car quest it is then!

Ill be out there all day, so whenever you guys want to come over and hang out is kool with me.

elky406

Andy can you pick his clutch up for him tomorrow?he gets off after we are already gone.Text me and let me know thanks.