• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

here we go!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC
i dont have any problems. Post away. I guess its just supermods. Idk. Maybe gibs or wickedstangs can pm and tell me who has access. I'm enjkoying the videos. Keep em coming.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Venom, all Super Mods will have access to the entire site..... This isnt a public thread, so have at it man. I dont have a problem with however you guys run your private area....just thought I would post to piss you all off......LOL.....

I wont be here often though, just had to mess with Zim a little bit.

Gib

Foxman

only selected members are allowed... and will get pass words venom... a MOD can go anywhere. If you think this is a waste. i really don't know what to tell you.

If this doesn't make you happy... make your own forum man.. not trying to be a **** but seriously

you have to give a little to get a little when someone else owns the forums

Foxman

Venom, all Super Mods will have access to the entire site..... This isnt a public thread, so have at it man. I dont have a problem with however you guys run your private area....just thought I would post to piss you all off......LOL.....

Gib

really thanks for dropping in gibs... your more then welcome.. I asked E for the is section mainly so there is no more why you guys street racing bull **** and if we post something that could possible offend someone... if they are in here... that's there bad...

Me, Emilio and a half million (LOL) other members are really tired of the BS... is childish and stupid and this will (HOPEFULLY) fix it!

ZImmer your tantreums made this!!!!

there is your spot light ****er LOL!

atlblue98gt

Greer, SC

Gib
even the female section. LOL
Have fun in this area. Im just checkin in. Prolly wontt be posting much in here like Gibs either. I didnt even know it was password protected. LOL

what do you mean?? you didnt have to put in a password?

Foxman

Gib

really thanks for dropping in gibs... your more then welcome.. I asked E for this section mainly so there is no more, why you guys street racing bull **** and if we post something that could possible offend someone... if they are in here... that's there bad...

Me, Emilio and a half million (LOL) other members are really tired of the BS... is childish and stupid and this will (HOPEFULLY) fix it!

ZImmer your tantrums made this!!!!

there is your spot light ****er LOL!

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
I wouldnt enter the female estrogen section if you paid me....LOL Foxman, you need anything modded in this, just let me know. I will take care of it for you.

I think this is a good resolution to the issues that were going on.

Gibs out.

VENOM04

like i said i wasnt trying to start anything. i was just surprised to see everyone in here. Just under the impression that it was a CENTRAL VALLEY thing only.

Foxman

yes and no venom.. that would be none clubish, WE are all here for one reason "MUSTANGS"... We want anyone in here that wants to be... but plain and simble no arguing over "Why did you post that" or "thats not right"

plain and simple you dont like it... DON"T come in here! PERIOD!

the only thing i think we may want to do different... is everyone have there own password... and me Jay, Emilio, and Joe have the ablitly to take there password away for not following the one and only rule....

no "usless" bickering!!!!!

"friendly" arguments are OK, but this section isnt for bashing on each other....

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
sorry for calling you out gibs you were just the first one i seen but i understand now.

Figured as much. No problem. I know how much you all love me on here....LOL

No worries man. I think having a private thread away from all members is better anyway, you can bitch about those damn SD Chapter guys hanging on EMilios nutz and they wont ever know so they wont start crying about it.....LOL

Any more road kill pics?

Foxman

the only thing i think we may want to do different... is everyone have there own password... and me Jay, Emilio, and Joe have the ablitly to take there password away for not following the one and only rule....

no "usless" bickering!!!!! .

I would take full responsibility of getting everyone there own password... if need be...

Foxman

Figured as much. No problem. I know how much you all love me on here....LOL

No worries man. I think having a private thread away from all members is better anyway, you can bitch about those damn SD Chapter guys hanging on EMilios nutz and they wont ever know so they wont start crying about it.....LOL

Any more road kill pics?

LOL thats not what this is for...

not yet on the road kill pics... thank god

LOL thats not what this is for...

not yet on the road kill pics... thank god

VENOM04

oh hell no!!!!!! at least i own my cobra not my wife!!!!!!!!!!!

anyday you wanna line up your wife's cobra against mine ill be your huckleberry E

yosemiddysam

Donator
Hell I was wondering why I could get in here. Question answered. Street race away and post vids here. I only ask that ya'll be carefull like in the first vid. Would hate to hear bout one of ya dying or some bad **** happening.