• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Island Cruise

navyguy6681

Barbie
Donator
Hey i was wondering if we can get a Island cruise going on a sat. or sun. Like meet at the DQ or BK parking lot and once everyone is there cruise down the 20 to clinton eat there then cruise back down the 20 to oak harbor. Let me know guys if this is a good idea and if so when it will work. It would be great to have a large group.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
There is a Island marathon this weekend. So there will be runners out on the streets. I don't know how much this would effect the 20 though. I will try and find out the route they are going to be running.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
I'll be out of town this weekend, but lets see some sweet pictures

Jon

Donator
I'm down for either day.

Albert,
WIM%20Map%202011.jpg

http://www.whidbeyislandmarathon.com/Uploads/FKCEditor/image/WIM Map 2011.jpg

navyguy6681

Barbie
Donator
Alright!!! Day: Saturday APR. 9 Place: Old ford dealership by DQ Time: 915-930am show up 945am departure

We will drive the 20 stop in clinton to eat and then head back.
Cant wait till then!!!

Well wish you all well on your cruise. I'll be on the previously planned American Muscle Coast cruise with TxMach302.

navyguy6681

Barbie
Donator
Hey V.I. i really wish i could go to that crusie. this one is for those of us who cant afford to go out that far at this time if i could i would be there.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I am going to go gas up at seaplane base @ 0900, FRC is having a fundraisor were they pour your gas and clean your windows. I am gonna try and take the stang thru the car wash there if it's touchless if not then i am gonna run up to the car wash by O'Rielly's and ill meet you guys about 0930!!!

ben

Banned
it was a good cruise. i love the way the hand looks like its going to hit alberts car..

Dooginfif20

Hey I am a local (Oak Harbor) semi professional photographer and I am looking for people who would like pics taken of their cars. I am looking to build up my automotive portfolio. Let me know if you are interested.

Ryan