• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jan 4, 2012] Wicked Stangs Monthly Meeting (Chula Vista, CA)

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
header.jpg

Alright everyone it back to having fun again. With the New Year upon us.. Let start it out right...

Wicked Stangs Monthly Meeting kicks off at :

Fred's Burger
Chula Vista, CA 91915
Time 7:00PM

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
WOW. can u guys pick a place that is any further away from me :( I know its all in your neck of the woods. i was planning on going to the meeting but i cant afford to drive to chula vista. sorry guys. have fun all. hope to see u all soon.
i even washed my car for our meeting tomorrow, oh well its clean now :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
WOW. can u guys pick a place that is any further away from me :( I know its all in your neck of the woods. i was planning on going to the meeting but i cant afford to drive to chula vista. sorry guys. have fun all. hope to see u all soon.
i even washed my car for our meeting tomorrow, oh well its clean now :)

Actually Chula Vista is not my neck of the woods anymore. But I'm sure the monthly meeting will move to a more centralize location next time. Its just it was on a short notice, a place where it can accomodate a meeting had to be found quickly. So, this was selected because of the experience we had there last time.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
Its cool. If today was thurday and not Wednesday I could afford the drive but I have no money. Christmas gifts took all that I had. Have fun today guys. Cya.

zjmark

MAAAN... i Missed it again... just got back from Sactown for the holidays... Perhaps next event... HAPPY NEW YEAR WickedstangS!!!