• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just upgraded us to vB 4.0.8

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
All, I just upgraded us to vB 4.0.8 lots of new features, go and check they out.. You can change the forums to your own style and colors now...:rock:

2K7GTCS

The changes are great, especially the color choice feature.

I am seeing some weirdness with the RSVP on the calendar entries. The formatting is wonky, as it jams all of the information into a single tight vertical column. I have seen this problem on other forums too.

Not sure how tough this might be to fix. It makes me a little nutty. Is anyone else seeing this too?

dope3

only thing i see wrong is at the top where the new post and advertise is its bunch up im use the new Mozilla

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Can you guys please post up screen shots would make it easier for me to troubleshoot. And keep all those inputs coming..

Thanks
Emilio

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
The changes are great, especially the color choice feature.

I am seeing some weirdness with the RSVP on the calendar entries. The formatting is wonky, as it jams all of the information into a single tight vertical column. I have seen this problem on other forums too.

Not sure how tough this might be to fix. It makes me a little nutty. Is anyone else seeing this too?

Fixed.. Thanks for the info..